EHI Tables Export
The export of EHI Tables consists of the electronic health data found in a patient's iSmart EHR record. This data is presented in a machine-readable format known as tab-separated value (CSV) files, which are specific to iSmart EHR. To understand the specific details of the data included in each table of the export, please refer to the EHI Tables index. It is important to note that certain electronic health information, such as rich text documents or images, may not be available in table format. However, references to this information can be found in the EHI Tables, and the actual files can be accessed separately through a separate download in the export.
The content included in the export can vary due to several factors, including:
- The specific software applications utilized by the health system that generated the files.
- The version of the software used by the health system that generated the files.
- The documentation and practices related to software usage implemented by the health system that generated the files.
- Configuration choices made by the health system that generated the files.
- The inclusion of materials from sources other than iSmart EHR by the health system.