About iSmart EHR
WCH iSmart is a complete certified EHR (Electronic Health Records) allowing health care providers and their staff to record all the aspects of clinical care in one system. Being a user friendly web-based system, iSmart EHR has an easy to learn interface. It is irreplaceable for mid-sized practices and solo practitioners. WCH developed and designed EHR the way that it is simple to navigate. The system is designed to represent accurate data which can be synchronized through different settings. Also, iSmart EHR allows both healthcare providers and insurance companies to collaborate online improving the work efficiency. From making appointment with patients and using templates specifically created for each specialty to developing an individual treatment plan, iSmart EHR is multifunctional and useful for the entire practice staff.
Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE) and visit information
Ability to enter and search all important patient information:
- Laboratory results.
- Radiology results.
- Immunization information.
- Allergies – medication and non-medication.
- Vital Signs and Growth Charts.
- Plan of Care – Goals and Instructions.
- Functional and Cognitive Status.
- External Documents – attach any scanned documents to visit.
- Patient History - Chief complaint, History of present illness, Review of systems, family and Social history.
- Make sure the insurance policy is active
- Verify co-pay
- Check deductible status
- Confirm services are covered under a patient’s plan
- Internal secure mail system - Doctor-Doctor and Doctor-Patient (Patient Panel) communications.
- Direct Project Compliance Mail System. Exchange health information with a highest security level.
Timing is everything; enter clinical information by limited number of clicks, enabling the physician to construct a full record in minimal time. Have a complete record in a smart, fast and efficient way, from pre visit information to the care of plan, in just a few minutes:
- Simple drop down and click templates to ease document creation;
- Move from field to field fast and easy;
- Flexible documentation tool.
Visit Level Calculation
Immunization Information and Submission to Immunization Registries
The patient portal is integrated with the EHR so that some information is accessible to patients from anypalce with the access to the Internet. It gives patients the ability to:
- Access to personal health information.
- Export of personal health information.
- Observe future and past appointments.
- Request amendment for personal information.
- Use internal mail system.
Exchange of health information
Customized reports enable providers to capture data effectively:
- Patient List – search patients by multiple criteria with ability to print list of found patients;
- Automated measure calculation - Creating reports for each meaningful use objective with a percentage-based measure;
Clinical Quality Measures:
- Diabetes: Hemoglobin A1c Poor Control
- Diabetes: Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL-C) Control (<100 mg/dL)
- Anti-Depressant Medication Management
- Adult Major Depressive Disorder (MDD): Suicide Risk Assessment
- Preventive Care and Screening: Influenza Immunization
- Pneumonia Vaccination Status for Older Adults
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes: Medical Attention for Nephropathy
- Preventive Care and Screening: Body Mass Index (BMI) Screening and Follow-Up Plan
- Documentation of Current Medications in the Medical Record
- Preventive Care and Screening: Screening for Clinical Depression and Follow-Up Plan
- Diabetes: Foot Exam
- Ischemic Vascular Disease (IVD): Use of Aspirin or Another Antithrombotic
- Preventive Care and Screening: Tobacco Use: Screening and Cessation Intervention
- Controlling High Blood Pressure
- Use of High-Risk Medications in the Elderly
- Weight Assessment and Counseling for Nutrition and Physical Activity for Children and Adolescents
- Dementia: Cognitive Assessment
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- Use of Appropriate Medications for Asthma
- Use of Imaging Studies for Low Back Pain
- Falls: Screening for Fall Risk
- Depression Remission at Twelve Months
- Hypertension: Improvement in Blood Pressure
- Closing the Referral Loop: Receipt of Specialist Report
- Functional Status Assessment for Complex Chronic Conditions
- Children Who Have Dental Decay or Cavities
- Primary Caries Prevention Intervention as Offered by Primary Care Providers, including Dentists
- Heart Failure (HF): Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme (ACE) Inhibitor or Angiotensin Receptor Blocker (ARB) Therapy for Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction (LVSD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD): Beta-Blocker Therapy - Prior Myocardial Infarction (MI) or Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction (LVEF < 40%)
- Heart Failure (HF): Beta-Blocker Therapy for Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction (LVSD)
- Ischemic Vascular Disease (IVD): Complete Lipid Profile and LDL-C Control (< 100 mg/dL)
- Initiation and Engagement of Alcohol and Other Drug Dependence Treatment
- Preventive Care and Screening: Cholesterol - Fasting Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL-C) Test Performed AND Risk-Stratified Fasting LDL-C
- Preventive Care and Screening: Screening for High Blood Pressure and Follow-Up Documented
- Bipolar Disorder and Major Depression: Appraisal for Alcohol or Chemical Substance Use
- ADE Prevention and Monitoring: Warfarin Time in Therapeutic Range
- Depression Utilization of the PHQ-9 Tool
iSmart EHR System Pricing
*Costs and limitations.
**All approved licensed EHR users must be contracted and use WCH Billing Service